Advanced Excel 2019/ Excel 365 training course will help you facilitate and gain expertise in Advanced Excel techniques covering concepts like Lookup functions, Formula Auditing, Data validation, Pivot tables, Pivot charts, Advanced Filters, Sparklines, and Data Security.
WHY LEARN EXCEL?
Excel has become a required skill for nearly all jobs in the analytics and consulting industries. You will learn the advanced functions that analysts use on a daily basis in this course. You'll also become acquainted with more advanced levels of Excel use, which will be useful in the future. You will be given hands-on assignments and case studies throughout the course to put your theoretical knowledge into practice.
"Companies such as NVIDIA, Dell, Walmart have a demand for data analysts with advanced excel knowledge" - Glassdoor.com
As per Payscale.com, the average salary for a Data Analyst with MS Excel skill is Rs. 354,974 per year
"Excel is the most in-demand software skill for Indeed job posts" - Hrdrive.com
DETAILED COURSE CURRICULUM
- Spreadsheet Principles
- Understanding Screen Layout
- Creating Auto List & Custom List
- Entering, Selecting and Editing Data
- Understanding References (Relative, Absolute & Mixed)
- Working on Various Functions & Formulas
- Common Basic Functions (SUM, MIN, MAX, AVERAGE, COUNT, COUNTA, COUNTBLANK)
- Text Functions (UPPER, LOWER, PROPER, LEFT, RIGHT, MID, SUBSTITUTE & More)
- Date & Time Functions (DATE, EOMONTH, DATEVALUE, TODAY, NOW & More)
- Lookup & Reference Functions (VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH)
- Mathematical Functions (ROUND, ROUNDUP, ROUNDDOWN, PRODUCT, SUMPRODUCT)
- Conditional Functions (IF, NESTED IF, SUMIF, COUNTIF, AVERAGEIF)
- Formula Auditing
- Various Calculation Techniques
- Working on Ranges (Static & Dynamic)
- Sorting Techniques
- Various Data Filtering Techniques
- Formatting Techniques (Cells, Range, Sheets)
- Conditional Formatting
- Number Formatting
- Table Formatting
- Data Validation Techniques
- Working on Data Tools
- Data Consolidation
- Group and Outline
- Text to Columns
- Flash Fill
- New Ink Effects
- Microsoft Translator
- Linking various Sheets and Files
- Creating Charts (Basic & Advanced)
- Understanding Sparklines (Line, Column, Win/Loss)
- Working with Tables
- Pivot Tables & Pivot Charts
- Working on Slicers & Timelines
- Protecting Sheets & Files
- Understanding Various Excel Window Techniques
- Viewing Excel Spreadsheet in various Layouts
- Advanced Printing Techniques
WHO SHOULD TAKE UP THIS COURSE?
The following professionals can take up this Course:
- Data Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Advanced Excel User
- Fresher seeking jobs in Analytics/Consulting job streams
PRE-REQUISITES FOR THIS COURSE
- Basic understanding of operating Computers or Laptops will be supportive.
- Laptop or Desktop with Excel 2016 version and above installed is required to use the practice material
- Stable Internet Connection
COURSE DELIVERY FORMAT & CERTIFICATE
- You will undergo self-paced learning where you will get an in-depth knowledge of various concepts that will be covered in the course.
- You will get lifetime access to all the videos, discussion forum and other learning contents inside the Learning Management System.
- Each module will contain case study, which can be completed before going to next module.
- Towards the end of the course, you will be attending series of MCQ question where you are expected to implement the techniques learnt during the course to answer them.
- You need to score atleast 70% in MCQ test to be eligible to get the Certification.
Have More Queries? - Contact us on 9066078793 or write to us on email@example.com
Facing Technical Issues? - WhatsApp us on 9066068793, issue will be resolved as early as possible